School Based Therapy Services
Community Rehab Associates, Inc. has over 8 years in providing school-based therapy services to public school districts and private institutions throughout the U.S.
Become one of our school partners and see how can we help you!
We understand the difficulty you’ve experienced with staffing shortages for qualified, licensed therapists… and we have the answer.
- Pre-screened therapists for placement in your school district, including preliminary interview, verification of certification, licensure, education, work history, and federal/ criminal background check
- Qualified therapists for part-time, full-time, temporary, and full term placements
- Billing and invoicing procedures customized to your district’s requirements
- Dedicated relationship with guaranteed response time of up to 4 hours
- Customized solutions to accommodate your school district’s goals and requirements
- Ongoing recruitment and retention support
- Flexibility and dependability
Our Therapists are licensed and certified to meet your district’s requirements. They are trained to identify, evaluate, and administer therapy for a wide range of developmental delays and disorders. Our school-based professionals are proficient in working with pediatric populations in educational settings, using both individual and group approaches.
Why do the most qualified therapists choose us?
We are able to maintain therapist satisfaction and retention by providing professional challenges, a supportive environment, and exceptional compensation packages. We invest in our therapists because they are our greatest asset: employee benefits include health and dental insurance, 401K, paid time off, continuing education, and more.